Monday, May 11, 2009

Testing, testing ... 1, 2, 3

How to start this blog? A friend of mine thought it would be a good idea to have all my purses shown in all one spot, so I decided to start a blog. This blog will feature only my purses, no other knitting content. if you are poking around, having a look-see, and see something you like, please drop me a note, and we can talk about price and if the purse you like is still avaialble; if it isn't, or if you like the look of a style of purse, but want something a bit different, we can talk about having me make a bag, just for you!

I think I'll start by listing bags that i have made in the past year or so, addintg the newer ones as I make them.

All my bags are hand knit and felted from either 100% wol, or a wool blended with soy. Each bag is unique due to being knot by hand, and also because of the unpredictable nature of the felting process.

Thanks for having a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment